Startpagina

maandag 20 december 2010

One way ticket to Little Asia.




Dear People,


I had to go to Zaandam with the train today and guess what, I had bought 2 traintickets (one for my mom and one for myself) but the conducter didn't checked it, how stupid could he/she be.So I had bought it for nothing (Scammers, puuuuuuuuuhhh) Anyway.I had to go to a asian shop and bought so many things as I could (those food where delicious.The way back then, we decided to go to an asian restaurant called 'eazie' we ate sushi ^^ but there was that strange sauce that tasted like medicene and I was like eeww I don't want to test that.It was freezing, and the snow is so dirty, I'm happy to be back home again with all my asian food.




 I had to drink starbucks coffee,Need some warmth


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten